By Wilda Rinehart
CD gains five perform exams
“I studied not anything yet your fabric for 2 weeks until eventually I felt ready to take the NCLEX®. learning your fabric gave me the boldness i wanted to pass!”
—Rayena Thorne, nursing scholar at Wallace State
• Covers precisely what you must understand to attain greater in your NCLEX-PN® exam.
• contains 1,000 pattern try inquiries to assist you ensure even if you’re able to take the particular exam.
• Our renowned Cram Sheet tearcard is helping you have in mind key ideas and facts.
• Use our leading edge fast money solution Key procedure™ to speedy locate solutions as you're employed your approach throughout the questions.
Written by means of prime Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. levels. Her event contains employees nurse in surgical procedure, exertions and supply; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She additionally was once an teacher of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., in addition to MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in schooling levels. She has labored as a employees nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal in depth care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has additionally been an teacher of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N. and M.S.N. levels and is qualified in nursing schooling. She has labored with Pearson as a specialist on merchandise writing. She has 31 years of expertise and has labored as a employees nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical in depth care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in affiliate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
Score greater at the NCLEX-PN® Exam!
The CD good points leading edge checking out software program, providing you with a good device to evaluate your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® examination. Key good points include:
• All 1,000 questions during this e-book are integrated at the CD
• a number of try out modes, questions that simulate a precise PN examination, and unique solution explanations
• Microsoft home windows XP, Microsoft Vista, or Microsoft home windows 7
• Pentium classification 1GHz processor (or equivalent)
• 256MB RAM
• 30MB hard disk drive Space
Category: attempt instruction and Review
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the nationwide Council of kingdom forums of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which doesn't sponsor or advise this product.