By K. Maier, R. Vianden
This quantity of lawsuits contains new and unique medical effects besides fresh advancements in instrumentation and strategies, in invited and contributed papers. Researchers and graduate scholars attracted to hyperfine interplay detected via nuclear radiation in addition to nuclear quadrupole interactions detected by way of resonance equipment within the parts of fabrics, organic and clinical technological know-how will locate this quantity crucial.
Read or Download HFI NQI 2004: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions and 17th International Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions, ... 2004) Bonn, Germany, 22-27 August, 2004 PDF
Similar international books
Dramatic advances in ground-based and house astronomy, including serendipitous observations of Supernova 1987a, have made the examine of supernovae and supernova remnants essentially the most lively and lucrative fields in astrophysics. To take inventory of those fascinating advancements and to offer concentration to destiny examine, the foreign Astronomical Union held a colloquium in Xian, China, for the world's top specialists and this quantity gathers jointly their articles.
HFI NQI 2004: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions and 17th International Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions, ... 2004) Bonn, Germany, 22-27 August, 2004
This quantity of lawsuits comprises new and unique clinical effects in addition to contemporary advancements in instrumentation and techniques, in invited and contributed papers. Researchers and graduate scholars drawn to hyperfine interplay detected by way of nuclear radiation in addition to nuclear quadrupole interactions detected through resonance equipment within the components of fabrics, organic and scientific technology will locate this quantity vital.
Power of Metals and Alloys, quantity three (ICSMA 7) provides the court cases of the seventh overseas convention at the power of Metals and Alloys held in Montreal, Canada on August 12-16, 1985. The ebook comprises papers at the paintings hardening of face-centered cubic unmarried crystals; precipitation hardening; and microstructure evolution and movement pressure in the course of sizzling operating.
- Natural Arsenic in Groundwaters of Latin America: Proceedings of the International Congress on NaturalArsenic in Groundwaters of Latin America, Mexico ... 20-24 June 2006 (Arsenic in the Environment)
- Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart: 6th International Conference, FIMH 2011, New York City, NY, USA, May 25-27, 2011. Proceedings
- Symmetry And Perturbation Theory: Proceedings of the International Conference SPT 2007 Otranto, Italy 2-9 June 2007
- Desorption Induced by Electronic Transitions DIET II: Proceedings of the Second International Workshop, Schloß Elmau, Bavaria, October 15–17, 1984
- Autonomic Principles of IP Operations and Management: 6th IEEE International Workshop on IP Operations and Management, IPOM 2006, Dublin, Ireland, October 23-25, 2006. Proceedings
- How and where to go beyond the standard model : proceedings of the International School of Subnuclear Physics
Additional resources for HFI NQI 2004: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions and 17th International Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions, ... 2004) Bonn, Germany, 22-27 August, 2004
SCHEICHER ET AL. j The conclusion regarding the relative electron mobilities in A- and B-form DNA is implicitly based on the assumption that the ﬂuctuating magnitude of the hyperﬁne ﬁelds at the trapped m+ site, that are produced by the moving electron and are affecting the muon spin relaxation, do not differ signiﬁcantly between A-form and B-form DNA. One would however expect that these ﬂuctuating hyperﬁne ﬁelds should in fact be different for A- and B-form DNA due to the different geometrical structure of the two forms.
13. Terrazos L. , Petrilli H. , Silva P. R. , Blaha P. , Solid State Commun. 121 (2002), 525. , Miyata H. , J. Alloys Compd. 293Y295 (1999), 417. , Manasijevic´ M. , J. LessCommon Met. 171 (1991), 9. , Ivanovic´ N. , Phys. , B 48 (1993), 9291. Pettifor D. , Solid State Phys. 40 (1987), 43. Lalic´ M. V. Popovic´ Z. S. and Vukajlovic´ F. , J. Phys. Condens. Matter 11 (1999), 251. , Schwarz K. , In: WIEN 97 (Vienna University of Technology, Vienna 1977). , Sorantin P. and Trickey S. , Comput. Phys.
In the particular case of the wide band-gap semiconductor TiO2 (rutile structure), the strong temperature dependence of the EFG tensor at substitutional Cd impurities was attributed to the nonisotropic thermal expansion of the structure, but no means to make a quantitative connection between the two effects was found at that time . In this work we show that an ab initio calculation can explain (at least at ﬁrst order) the temperature dependence of the EFG at Cd impurities in TiO2. Calculations were performed with the Full-Potential Linearized-Augmented Plane Waves (FLAPW) method, that allows us to treat the electronic structure and the processes induced by the impurity in the host-lattice (atomic relaxations, 30 L.