By Robert J. Good, Carel J. van Oss (auth.), Malcolm E. Schrader, George I. Loeb (eds.)
Striking a stability among utilized and theoretical learn, this paintings info a number of the makes use of of wettability and translates experimental facts from a number of viewpoints, together with the 'separation of forces' and the 'equation of country approaches.'
Read Online or Download Modern Approaches to Wettability: Theory and Applications PDF
Similar modern books
Individuals contain Herbert Spencer, John Stuart Mill, Henry Sidgwick And Others.
Прекрасный справочник в шести томах, содержащий все разделы, необходимые для проектирования и постройки зданий
George Tsebelis’ veto avid gamers method has develop into a famous conception to investigate quite a few learn questions in political technology. experiences that practice veto participant conception take care of the effect of associations and partisan personal tastes of legislative task and coverage results. it truly is used to degree the measure of coverage switch and, hence, reform means in nationwide and overseas political platforms.
The concluding quantity of Francis Oakley's authoritative trilogy strikes directly to have interaction the political thinkers of the later center a while, Renaissance, Age of Reformation and spiritual wars, and the period that produced the Divine correct thought of Kingship. Oakley's ground-breaking research probes the continuities and discontinuities among medieval and early sleek modes of political pondering and dwells at size at the roots and nature of these agreement theories that sought to valid political authority via grounding it within the consent of the ruled.
- Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Madness and Civilization (Routledge Classics)
- Modern filter design : active RC and switched capacitor
- The suspension of reason in Hegel and Schelling
- Montaigne and Bayle: Variations on the Theme of Skepticism
- Idea & Experience:Edmund Husserl's Project of Phenomenology in Ideas I
Additional info for Modern Approaches to Wettability: Theory and Applications
54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 27 O. Dreidger, A. W. -J. Sell, Kolloid-Z. Z. Polym. 101 (1965). A. W. Neumann, R. J. Good, C. J. Hope, and M. Sejpal, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 49,291 (1974). C. 1. van Oss, R. J. Good, and M. K. Chaudhury, Langmuir 4, 884 (1988). R. E. Johnson and R. H. Dettre, Langmuir 5,293 (1989). F. M. Fowkes, F. L. Riddle, W. E. Pastore, and A. A. Weber, Colloids Surfaces 43, 367-387 (1990). I. D. Morrison, Langmuir 5, 540 (1989). R. J. Good and M. N. Koo, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 71, 283 (1979).
Chem. Ser. No. 43, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC (1964). 21. F. M. Fowkes and M. A. C. Prod. Res. Dev. 17, 3 (1978). 22. R. J. Good, L. A. GirifaIco and G. Kraus, J. Phys. Chem. 62, 1418 (1958). 23. R. J. Good and L. A. Girifalco, J. Phys. Chem. 64, 561 (1960). 24. R J. Good and C. J. Hope, (a) J. Chem. Phys. 53, 540 (1970); (b) 55, 111 (1971); (c) J. Colloid Interface Sci. 35, 171 (1971). 25. D. Berthelot, Compte Rend. 126, 1703, 1857 (1898). 26. F. London, Trans. Faraday Soc. 33, 8 (1937).
M. Latimer and W. H. Rhodebusch, J. Am. Chern. Soc. 42, 1419-1433 (1920). 2. W. D. Harkins and R. J. Meyers, J. Am. Chern. Soc. 58, 1817 (1936); J. Phys. Chern. 40, 959 (1936). 3. W. D. Harkins, The Physical Chemistry of Surface Films, Reinhold, New York (1952). 4. R. 1. Good, J. Phys. Chern. 61, 810-812 (1957). 5. G. C. Pimentel and A. L. McClellan, The Hydrogen Bond, Freeman, San Francisco (1960). 6. L. A. Girifalco and R. 1. Good, J. Phys. Chern. 61, 904 (1957). 7. W. B. Jensen, The Lewis Acid-Base Concept, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1980).