By Emmanouela Vogiatzaki, Artur Krukowski
This ebook describes a brand new, “e-Health” method of stroke rehabilitation. The authors suggest another technique that mixes cutting-edge ICT applied sciences starting from Augmented and digital fact gaming environments to most recent advances in immersive consumer interfaces for offering a mixed-reality education platform, in addition to complex embedded micro sensing and computing units showing superior strength autonomy by utilizing the newest Bluetooth clever conversation interfaces and effort saving methods. those applied sciences are built-in lower than the umbrella of an internet own overall healthiness checklist (PHR) companies making an allowance for supply of custom-made, patient-centric clinical prone even if at domestic, in a health center or at the move.
- Describes cutting edge methods for reaching mixed-reality gaming environments;
- Enhances immersive adventure by way of combining digital projections with consumer interfaces in accordance with physique movement analysis;
- Offers comparatively cheap physique movement seize via hybridizing wearable sensor data;
- Utilizes energy-efficient micro-embedded sensors for wearable physiological and sensing and task tracking applications;
- Includes leading edge, energy self reliant sensing utilizing physique region Networks;
- Describes the prototype of the transportable, built-in rehabilitation education solution.
Read Online or Download Modern Stroke Rehabilitation through e-Health-based Entertainment PDF
Similar modern books
Participants comprise Herbert Spencer, John Stuart Mill, Henry Sidgwick And Others.
Прекрасный справочник в шести томах, содержащий все разделы, необходимые для проектирования и постройки зданий
George Tsebelis’ veto gamers process has develop into a sought after concept to research quite a few learn questions in political technological know-how. experiences that practice veto participant conception take care of the effect of associations and partisan personal tastes of legislative job and coverage results. it truly is used to degree the measure of coverage swap and, therefore, reform potential in nationwide and overseas political platforms.
The concluding quantity of Francis Oakley's authoritative trilogy strikes directly to interact the political thinkers of the later center a long time, Renaissance, Age of Reformation and non secular wars, and the period that produced the Divine correct conception of Kingship. Oakley's ground-breaking research probes the continuities and discontinuities among medieval and early smooth modes of political considering and dwells at size at the roots and nature of these agreement theories that sought to valid political authority through grounding it within the consent of the ruled.
- From Latin to Modern French
- Left for Dead: Surviving the Deadliest Storm in Modern Sailing History
- Psychological Commentaries on the Teaching of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky, Volume 3
- The Protestant Clergy of Early Modern Europe
- Representing Workers: Trade Union Recognition and Membership in Britain (Future of Trade Unions in Modern Britain)
- The Cartographic Imagination in Early Modern England: Re-writing the World in Marlowe, Spenser, Raleigh and Marvell
Additional info for Modern Stroke Rehabilitation through e-Health-based Entertainment
J. Clin. Nutrition 57(9), 1176–1180 (2003) 29. P. Veltink, H. Franken, Detection of knee unlock during stance by accelerometry. IEEE Trans. Rehabil. Eng. 4(4), 395–402 (1996) 30. R. Riener, M. Ferrarin, E. Pavan, C. Frigo, Patient-driven control of FES-supported standing up and sitting down: experimental results. IEEE Trans. Rehabil. Eng. 8(4), 523–529 (2000) 31. K. Tong, M. Granat, Virtual artiﬁcial sensor technique for functional electrical stimulation. Med. Eng. Phys. 20(60), 458–468 (1998) 32.
Of particular interest in the Shimmer system is the 9-degrees of freedom (DoF) sensor module which includes a 3-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis angular rate gyroscope and a 3-axis magnetometer. 1. Having three different types of sensor housed together in a single unit means that each type of sensor can be simultaneously subjected to exactly the same movements and forces during evaluation. This will allow direct comparisons to be made between sensor types and between specific kinematic parameters derived from the data produced by single types of sensor or by combinations of sensor types.
Ullah, R. Islam, A. Nessa, Y. S. Kwak, Performance analysis of preamble based TDMA protocol for wireless body area network. J. Commun. Softw. Syst. 4(2), 22–226 (2008) 66. W. Ye, F. Silva, J. Heidemann, Ultra-low duty cycle MAC with scheduled channel polling, in Proceedings of the 4th international conference on embedded networked sensor systems (SenSys’06), 2006, pp. 321–334 67. O. Younis, S. Fahmy, HEED: a hybrid, energy-efﬁcient, distributed clustering approach for ad hoc sensor networks. IEEE Trans.