By Thomas Pany
The development of software program radio know-how has supplied a chance for the layout of performance-enhanced GNSS/GPS receivers which are extra versatile and more uncomplicated to improve than their FPGA or ASIC established opposite numbers. Filling a niche within the present literature at the topic, this hugely functional source deals engineers an in-depth figuring out of navigation sign detection and estimation algorithms and their implementation in a software program radio. This special booklet makes a speciality of excessive precision functions for GNSS indications and an leading edge RTK receiver suggestion according to distinction correlators. CD-ROM incorporated! It comprises time-savings, ready-to-use sign estimation and detection algorithms that engineers can quick follow to their particular receiver improvement initiatives.
Read or Download Navigation signal processing for GNSS software receivers PDF
Best electrical & electronics books
- Basic Theory and Application of Transistors
- IEEE Std 666-1991, IEEE Design Guide for Electric Power Service Systems for Generating Stations
- Linear Network Theory
- Electric Power Distribution Equipment and Systems
- High Frequency Switching Power Supplies Theory And Design
Additional resources for Navigation signal processing for GNSS software receivers
It has been demonstrated that the 4-bit ADC provides a significant performance gain if interference is present by being less sensitive to saturation effects. The highest flexibility can be achieved with a laboratory setup consisting of a commercial ADC card (an ICS-572B is used here) with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) mixers and local oscillators. The components are connected through SMA connectors. COTS mixers and low-noise amplifiers (LNAs) are available up to frequencies of several GHz. The RF is downconverted to a selectable IF with a single mixer.
On a processor or on FPGAs). This not only allows reconfiguration of the algorithms with different parameters, but also allows complete reorganization or updating of the algorithm. The main problem with Mod-SDR is that the software and the underlying hardware need to be compatible. Wiesler discusses three methods to run Mod-SDR software : 1. There exists a standardized hardware platform including compilers and libraries. The compiler directly generates binary code for this platform standard.
36) is useful because it allows a uniform treatment of the entire GPS C/A-code signal family, independent from the PRN code number. 1. 38) Rp, p (τ ) = tL fc Rp, p (τ ) n=0 and tL fc is the number of chips contained in the sampling interval. 2 shows the single-chip C/A waveform after lowpass filtering with a fifth-order Butterworth filter having a one-sided 3-dB bandwidth of 7 MHz. 2. 2 A Model for the Galileo E1 Open-Service Signal Galileo is the European GNSS and has been under development since the early 1990s.